Providing pedestrian access to both interior and exterior locations
- Midway through construction of a 30 metre long cantilevered access platform. This was installed under the Otanerua Viaduct bridge located on the new segment of motorway between Orewa and Puhoi. Manson satisfied The Northern Gateway Alliance with their stringent construction and welding requirements.
- Residential beach access solution. Manson designed, manufactured and installed in view of local council and customer's requirements.
- Contracting for Fletcher Construction Manson has designed, manufactured and
installed a number of aluminium roof accessways. This example was installed in 2004 on the roof of the AUT Business School building in Auckland City.
- Gangway landing located at the Viaduct Harbour, Auckland City. Manufactured from aluminium
for corrosion resistance and then painted and timbered to match the existing handrails.
- Manson designed and installed the full pontoon landing, structures, fences and gangway gates at the Birkenhead Ferry Terminal.