Manson's diverse experience caters to all bridging spans, and applications
- Ten meter aluminium pedestrian footbridge connecting Rotunda Island to the Gulf Harbour Marine Village waterside fringe.
- Concept drawing for a 45m cycle bridge.
- Auckland City Ferry Terminal. Manson was awarded a design and build contract by ARTA for the 32 meter aluminium link bridge between Piers 3 and 4. There were a number of challenges which were over come to complete this job including fabricating the special structural “I beam” sections required for strength, the design and production of balustrades to meet the approval of Heritage and local authorities.
- Redwood Park Golf Club. Aluminium bridge designed and engineered for the access of golf carts, players and vehicles.
- 30m 5kPa bridge for Compass Dolphin off Fergusson Wharf, Auckland.